AI Business Development Manager
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
We are on a mission! As one of the world’s leading industrial companies we also have one of the world’s most diverse and interesting data sets – and now we want you to show us what you can do with it!
If you are a strategic thinker who is good at challenging the status quo, know how to merge this with an empathetic understanding of domain specific challenges and can combine this with relevant experience of best in class AI and machine learning techniques, then we want to hear from you!
Become part of a large, international and impact driven team who turn latest AI technology into outstanding Bosch products and services – company-wide and with top-management attention.
Seize your opportunity to grow and learn while tackling machine learning challenges ranging from the future of mobility to what an AI-powered plant of the future has to look like, and apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (https://www.bosch-ai.com/en/home/home.html).
- Help shape the future: You take a step out of the “technical bubble”, and assess AI opportunities based on impact, data maturity and technical feasibility then step back in to bring latest AI techniques to create outstanding AI solutions for current and future Bosch businesses.
- Observe, and think ahead: You challenge the current assumptions and understand customer needs to create true innovations.
- Reliable implementation: You consult Bosch Business Units and functional domains on their future AI strategies.
- Experience cooperation: You cooperate with our internal and external R&D teams to turn knowledge into tangible success.
- Networked communication: You bridge the gap between departments with technical and business related challenges and our AI experts.
- Personality: technically minded and willing to roll up the sleeves to overcome existing and upcoming obstacles
- Working Practice: strategically and strong application oriented thinking and customer-oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: a few years’ working experience in project oriented business or top consultancy would be a plus, knowledge of machine learning frameworks, algorithms and principles
- Qualifications: the ability to technically consult on business and process related needs and convert them into technical requirements
- Languages: fluent in English, fluent in German would be a plus
- Education: excellent degree (Master) or PhD with major(s) in engineering and management or business informatics, computer science, statistics, mathematics or related subjects with experience in machine learning
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Maximilian Hoogen (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 92616