Senior Expert Technical Radio Regulatory Affairs
- Riedwiesenstraße, 71229 Leonberg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
- Representation of Bosch interests at radio regulatory and standardization committees worldwide
- Primary responsibility at the Bosch Center of Competence Radio Frequency Affairs on selected topics:
- Technical (e.g. Intelligent Transport Systems, mobile communication technologies)
- Regulatory (e.g. rules for placing on the market in Europe, America, Asia)
- Development of Bosch regulatory positions in cooperation with Bosch business units and subsidiaries
- Implementation of the Bosch spectrum strategy by advocating for allocation and protection of relevant radio frequency bands
- Participation in the development of harmonized standards and measurement specifications
- Participation in studies on co-existence, interference and spectrum efficiency
- Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in product development and project management
- Knowledge of international technical regulation and standardization processes (e.g. CE, FCC, ISED, ITU, ECC, ETSI)
- Experience in participation in international regulatory and standardization committees
- Very good working knowledge of German, highly proficient in spoken and written English (business fluent)
- High level of cooperation and communication skills and work independence
- Good analytical skills and self-confidence
- Intercultural skills and willingness to travel (multi day, international)
Sie haben Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess?
Daniela Flöß (Personalabteilung)
+49 711 811 41804
Sie haben fachliche Fragen zum Job?
Jose Prats (Fachabteilung)
+49 711 811 47865