JMP_ Product Management / 博世初级经理人计划_产品管理方向_ATMO
- Suzhou, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class training.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Develop together with the product team members the product strategy, business plan/ roadmap and action plan according to market and technology trend.
- Define and develop product USPs and/or competitive advantages based on market needs and internal/external resources.
- Lead the product team (including sales, engineering and other organization) to do key projects acquisition and implementation, to ensure product strategy implementation.
- Manage product marketing, technology promotion, and competitor benchmark related activities for respective products.
- Plan internal/external resources required for the respective product based on strategy and business plan.
- Responsible for the whole product life cycle including SE, machine building, ramp up, warranty and technical services.
- Local contact window to ATMO WW international product team (for the same product) if available and fully utilize the ATMO network to improve the product competitiveness.
- Continuously improve the product technical/commercial competitiveness together with the team members through close communication, technical expertise and close customer relationship and so on.
- Master degree or above in engineering, marketing or business background
- Working Experience: 3-5 years of broad project management and/or engineering expertise and/or project engineering across special machinery value stream.
- Knowledge/Skills: Product management, business case study, strong communication skills, analytical skills and systematic thinking,
- Result and future orientation