Senior Product Manager - RTA Adaptive Products
- Borsigstraße 24, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
Established in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of the Bosch Group, with international subsidiaries and sales offices in 13 countries in Europe, North and South America, and Asia. ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. Security solutions in the area of embedded systems are offered by the ETAS subsidiary ESCRYPT
ETAS is looking forward to your application!
- You are responsible for defining and delivering the roadmap for ETAS' Adaptive AUTOSAR products.
- You can work closely with customers worldwide to match their needs to the ETAS' Adaptive AUTOSAR products.
- You can identify software technology trends and leverage this knowledge in thje product roadmap to ensure that ETAS can provide soltuions to customers in a timely manner.
- You are the lead technical and commercial expert on all aspects of the ETAS' Adaptive AUTOSAR products and the key point of contact at the customer.
- You are able to lead the product development team in the technical definition of new product features.
- You have a proven track record in building partner networks and can identify products that compliment ETAS' Adaptive AUTOSAR products to deliver solutions needed by customers.
- You have the complete responsibility for RTA Adaptive Software products within the product strategy including financial targets and market share goals
- You collaborate with ETAS worldwide marketing to establish RTA Adaptive products in the marketplace and support the sales team with customer engagements
- You organize product demonstrations, pilot projects and evaluations with customers
- You hold a Master's degree (and preferanbly a PhD) in an engineering discipline (e.g. computer science, electronics or related discipline)
- You have 5 years+ experience as a product manager (experience of product management of embedded software products would be advantageous) – or 5 - 8 years of experience in a role with transferable experience
- Experience of AUTOSAR or other platform software technology as well as experience in requirements engineering would be an added advantage
- You are experienced in managing and negotiating commercial contracts and have strong business analytical, presentation and communication skills
- You are willing to travel up to 50% to support customer needs worldwide
- You are interpersonally and culturally versed and fluent in English and German
Contact HR Department:
Christina Baumann +49 711 3423 2735
Contact Technical Department:
Darren Buttle +49 711 3423 2704