Intern - Embedded Software Engineer: Software Development
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. Embedded security solutions are offered by the ETAS
subsidiary ESCRYPT. Established in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of the Bosch Group, with international offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
At ETAS, we look for motivated individuals with initiative and drive. We offer superb benefits that extend beyond our excellent compensation package and bonus plan. ETAS values the balance between personal and professional growth and company interests. If you are interested in working in a highly technical, fast-paced and fun environment, we'd like to hear from you! Welcome to ETAS!
· Responsible to support tool chain related topics for engineering embedded software:
· Use model based tools to reduce complexity and program efficiently
· Support the AUTOSAR Workflow and safety related topics (ISO 26262)
· Work on tool integration topics (e.g. in Eclipse, with Python scripts)
· Supporting sales activity, developing demos
Your competencies and qualifications:
· Enrolled in an Accredited 4 year University in a computer related field. (Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science).
· Experience in software programming through coursework.
· Must possess excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills, and be a team player with experience interacting with global clients.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.