JMP_ Purchasing / 博世初级经理人计划_采购方向_DC
- Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch JMP Introduction
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class trainings.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Coordinate for MAP, MCO purchasing project
- responsible for CIP in PUE-Pk (Pilum, ISIR, 0-batch)
- Project coordination within purchasing team (e.g. Project tracking & coordination, regular project status meetings with global/ local Purchasing team, collaboration with plant project team)
- Contact window for product areas (development, manufacturing, quality)
- Be involved in new product or localization parts project purchasing, including planning, SQP, TSR, lesson learn, feasibility confirmation of supplier, process approval of supplier for new part etc.
- Place sample orders and following up sourcing / localization project
- Project management, reduce cost
- Realization of project goals for external procurement (Q,K,L)
- Support the PUR-Q team and QMM department to solve the Supplier Quality Issues and improve supplier Quality Performance
- Master degree & above from top university, mechanical engineering or materials related major preferred
- Project management background preferred
- Good communication skill & interpersonal skill
- Open minded, honest, high degree of self-initiative and persistent working attitude
- Good knowledge and application of MS-Office and SAP
- Leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is preferred