Java Software Engineer - Enterprise General Projects
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, 1124 g.k. Yavorov, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch Software Innovations EOOD
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer for the Enterprise Division situated in our location in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Bosch Software Innovations EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch Software Innovations, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
As a member of our software development team, you will take part in the creation of innovative products in cooperation with other Bosch divisions, using Agile software development.
• Be active part of our products software development cycle: Analyze, Specify, Develop, Test, Integrate your vision
• Drive technical discussions with stakeholders
What distinguishes you
• 2+ years professional experience in Java software development.
• 1+ years professional experience with following technologies: Spring, Micro Services, JPA, SQL, REST
• Experience or willingness to work with Maven, Git, Junit, Vaadin
• Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate with remote teams
• Agile mindset, self-determined thinking and self-controlled working
• Fluent spoken and written English
• BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with Hibernate, HQL, OracleDB and MongoDB
• Experience with working in international contexts (Europe)
• Software development experience with medium and large scale systems including device software, backend software and network infrastructure
• Working knowledge of all phases of the software development process
• Work in a well established and growing international company
• Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
• Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
• Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
• Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
• Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
• Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany, United States and more)
• Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT solutions
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Zornitsa Boyanova | Human Resources | +359 2905 5943
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!