Key Account Manager - Amazon UK (Blue Professional)
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Overall responsibility (profit & loss) for the professional business in the UK with the strategically relevant e-commerce company Amazon
- International coordination of marketing and sales activities, optimization of logistical processes, and control of finances, as well as maintaining contacts with managers and opinion leaders of the key account
- Target-oriented leadership and entrepreneurial responsibility for sales, costs, margins and potential exploitation
- Developing and tracking the short, medium and long term customer strategy and marketing plan
- Conducting annual terms and conditions negotiations
- Operational support of the key account and thus the continuous optimization of the e-commerce processes (EDI, Supply Chain), as well as the detailed analysis of the numbers and data
- Participate in international e-commerce projects
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 to 5 years of solid experience in a comparable key account position
- Proven successful record in the consumer goods business (FMCG), responsible for key accounts, for demanding e-commerce customers, or for purchasing a complete product group within a large online retailer
- Understanding and dominating of e-commerce in all it’s processes and procedures
- Analytics and affinity with interpreting numbers characterize your personality as well as your assertiveness, your positive charisma, your ability to work in a team and commitment
- You have experience working in an international environment
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.