Working student in the field of Data Analysis and Evaluation of Sensor Data
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72762 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: Development of data analysis and evaluation tool chain for sensor signals.
- Take responsibility: Implementation of corresponding functions and/or GUI for time series analysis in MATLAB.
- Conscientious coordination: Support of the algorithm development team through validation of developed models and/or data engineering.
- Experience cooperation: Work and presentation of the results in an interdisciplinary project team with flexible working conditions.
- Character: strong intrinsic motivation and ready for action
- Working Practice: independent and creative
- Experience and Knowledge: good programming skills in MATLAB necessary
- Qualification: practical experience in time series analysis and/or data evaluation is an advantage
- Language: fluent English spoken and written required, German knowledge is a plus
- Education: studies in the field of natural sciences and engineering departments, e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
Start: mid-march 2019 or according to prior agreement
Length of this working student position: 4 - 6 months - 10h/week
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Pia Heins (Business Department)
+49 7121 35 1748