Working student IT and Social Media / Internal Communication
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Experience cooperation: You support various projects and get in touch with different project managers for the preparation of tasks, documents and tools.
- Create something new: You actively support the design of web content for the internal "social media platform" Bosch Connect.
- Use your creativity and freedom: Feel free to take on responsibility for sub-projects to support Knowledge Management in your business division.
- Reliable implementation: You actively support the recording, editing and publishing of training videos.
- Character: excellent communication and team skills
- Working Practice: agile working styles, structured, reliable and creative workmanship
- Experience and Knowledge: MS Office expertise required, expertise in video editing desired
- Enthusiasm: getting in touch with inhouse tools and preparing IT process-oriented content
- Education: studies in the field of IT, Business Management with media-specific specialization or comparable
Start: April 2019
Length of this working student position: 6 months - 10h/week
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Nino Bellantoni (Business Department)
+49 7062 911 5680
Mareike Brodersen (Business Department)
+49 7062 911 3626