Automotive Embedded Engineer for Security (autonomous Driving)
- Daimlerstraße 6, 71229 Leonberg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Shape the future: You develop innovative systems for level 4/5 autonomous driving.
- Take responsibility: You elaborate the security concept for autonomous driving systems and support its implementation.
- Structured evaluation: You develop and analyze customer requirements for security and ensure the implementation of the security engineering process.
- Conscientious coordination: You coordinate the requirements with various internal stakeholders within an international development team.
- Integrated implementation: You support and follow up the implementation of the security concept in the project and coordinate the security team.
- Networked communication: You carry out customer (OEM) presentations and prepare and coordinate them with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Think holistically: You participate in developing and bringing ahead the security strategy for the business unit.
- Personality: motivated, responsible, assertive, able to work under pressure, flexible, moderation skills, team player and communicative
- Working practice: independent, structured, analytical, confident in communicating with / presenting to customers
- Experience: Several years of professional experience in system and software development for embedded systems, confident in customer handling, experience in moderation/facilitation
- Know-how: automotive software and systems engineering, preferably knowledge in security engineering, cryptography (providing an appropriate basis, know-how can be expanded on the job)
- Languages: German and English
- Education: completed degree in engineering, computer science or similar
Need support during your application?
Sarah Manz (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 14111
Need further information about the job?
Heiko Biebl (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 24185