Sales District Manager "SDM"
- Galleria Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Security Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
In North America, Bosch Security Systems works closely with an extensive network of dealers and integrators to design dependable solutions for the market. Bosch products are designed to work together to maximize facility control, better mitigate risks and make systems easy to use and manage. The company’s broad portfolio of products and systems are used by retail stores, government agencies, hospitals, critical infrastructure facilities, and in many other residential, commercial and industrial environments throughout the region.
Bosch is committed to upholding the highest standards for service. Our goal is total customer satisfaction through products, service and support.
As a Sales District Manager (SDM) with Bosch, you will:
- Provide necessary support to customers in designated district to achieve assigned district sales goals and maximize total sales while maintaining margin expectations.
- Provide sales support for customers in the form of training assistance, special quotations, project design and specific customer requirements to achieve sales goals.
- Strengthen and enhance specified National Account and Distributor Relationships in the territory at district level.
- Assist in new product business expansion by identifying opportunities and working with internal departments to support these efforts.
- Identify and develop new sales channels for all Bosch products.
- Support Regional Sales Organization efforts at A&E level, end-user and dealer levels.
- Provide same or next day response for customer issues.
- Promote Bosch products; train on the benefits of such solutions through events: road shows, trade shows, customer directed training and other programs.
- Provide sales and customer information and trends to the various Bosch departments through weekly sales call reports.
- Responsible for management of Bosch dealer programs for the individual district.
A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing is preferred. You bring 5+ years of Security industry experience, preferably with a manufacturer. Industry affiliations and certification a plus.
To be a successful SDM, you will possess strong communication skills, solid industry and product specific knowledge, plus the ability to successfully generate and close business.
This position requires 50-70% travel, and requires that the individual reside within the district they represent.
Region: States of Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)