Manufacturing Engineer - Emobility
- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Equipment specification development, coordinating build, commissioning, and SOP of an automated production line.
- Planning, maintenance, and overall operations for an automated production line after SOP, to include scrap reduction, downtime, and productivity improvements.
- Responsible for all in-scope quality and production documentation, e.g., PFMEA, CP, MSA, Engineering Guidelines, Production Quality Instructions, Engineering Change (ECR) implementation, and gage calibration per TS/ISO requirements.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to deliver systemic improvements on-time, on-spec, and within budget.
- Assume full responsibility for all engineering documentation, specifications and required data.
- Responsible for articulating innovative and creative vision, and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- The candidate's detailed knowledge of pressing processes, injection molding, industrial robotics, and automated production are instrumental in achieving departmental business plan goals and a successful launch. If the candidate does not have the requisite knowledge, training will be scheduled.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in automotive or industrial manufacturing.
- 25% travel to Germany - business trips will be 1-3 weeks per trip over the next year.
- Working knowledge of AIAG or TS/ISO standards.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of pressing processes, injection molding, industrial robotics, magnetization, the ability to diagnose using electrical and pneumatic schematics, project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and team-oriented skills; to include technical diagnostics and guidance with off-shift associates.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)