Sales and Marketing Assistant Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The BT/SEU department is looking for an open, friendly and flexible individual that is able to work with a team of diverse people both locally, in the UK, and overseas within central departments.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Member of SEU key customer service team
- Provide swift response to customer enquiries via email and phone, generate – chase – close quotations
- Key point of contact and proactively support customers who are members of the UK Partner Programme
- Drive product launches into key customers
- Analyse customers sales data using Excel
- Monitor demo stock loans and gather customer feedback
- Maintaining the UK website and E-newsletter system
- Maintaining & Developing the SEU Connect Community
- Delivering and developing the SEU social media schedule
- Main co-ordinator for exhibitions and trade shows
- CRM Key User and responsible for direct marketing actions
- Studying a Business related degree.
- Flexible team player able to work with a diverse range of internal and external parties. Good communicator, with solid attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and run numerous projects in parallel.
- Full driving licence essential.
- Experience with database/CRM and with web content management systems.
- Knowledgeable on social media.
- Solid experience in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Professional/friendly telephone manner.