Internship Electronic Development M/F
- EN109, Zona Industrial de Ovar, Lugar da Pardala, Ovar, pt
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
Your contribution to something big:
- As component and electrical engineer, you will support th electronic designs for the best in class BT products of Bosch, using the latest technology trends;
- You'll participate in the development of electrical projects (schematic entry, layout and electrical evaluation) for several business units in Bosch BT;
- You'll help creating and maintaining the BOM (bill of materials) of several products;
- You will work in close cooperation with electrical, mechanical, optical, firmware and production specialists in a multidisciplinary and cross-site product development team.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Electronics or Mechatronics engineering;
- Have interest in electronics design along with product development;
- Have knowledge of electronics design, component specifications and testing;
- Result driven team player with a pro-active attitude;
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!