Field Service Engineer
- 90 Boroline Road, Allendale, NJ, us
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Packaging Technology Inc.
Robert Bosch Packaging Technology, Inc. distributes and services pharmaceutical production equipment and systems that are highly regarded by pharmaceutical manufacturers the world over for their superb quality, safety, efficiency and accuracy.
Conveniently located in Allendale, NJ, Robert Bosch Packaging Technology. Inspection Technology Pharma, is a leading manufacturer of inspection and packaging machinery for the pharmaceutical industry.
Responsible for providing technical service and support, installation and maintenance on automated pharmaceutical inspection and packaging machinery at customer sites throughout North America.
- Provide technical support & troubleshooting via phone or at site.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on machines and all associated equipment.
- Perform installation of the machine at customer sites as well as customer follow-up.
- Documentation required for each customer service visit.
- Provide guidance to customers on the safe & effective operation of their machine.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in engineering initiatives to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Strong focus on Machine Vision tuning and troubleshooting.
- Will to travel a minimum of 50% to customer sites throughout the U.S, Canada and Puerto Rico requiring a valid visa or passport.
- Must possess a minimum of a 2 year technical degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, motors, wiring, etc.
- Vision Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate and work efficiently in a team environment.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.