Business Account Manager – OEM Diagnostics & Professional Services
- Milburn Hill Rd, Coventry CV4, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training and information services.
In its Automotive Aftermarket division, Bosch employs more than 17,000 associates in 150 countries.
For our Diagnostics & Information Services business in the UK, we are looking for a manager to drive our customer´s (a well-known car manufacturer´s) account development. The OEM & Diagnostic Services business develops and supplies SW Enterprise and Professional Services to OEM engineering, service engineering and manufacturing. This role will be responsible for managing the professional services business for a vehicle manufacturer in the UK. The successful candidate will have proven experience in developing technical solutions in the automotive industry, managing multiple large scale SW and professional service contracts and driving business and financial performance of these businesses with sustained growth.
- Working through technical subject matter experts managing engineering delivery teams responsible for professional services and commercial and technical software and solutions
- Developing and deepening customer relationships by demonstrating the value of Bosch products and services
- Managing cross-functional teams of over 20 people in multiple Bosch and customer locations
- Managing the development, functional and disciplinary responsibilities for the teams
- Achieving sustained growth and profitability goals through full P&L forecasting and reporting responsibilities for the account
- Leading the development and execution of strategy within the area of your responsibility
- Driving synergies on projects across AA-AS and with other Bosch Customers divisions
- Leading initiatives for sharing solution concepts with other AA/AS customer accounts
- 10 years+ experience on automotive industry related project and general knowledge within vehicle workshop area
- 5 years+ experience on team leading and program management
- Proven track record of delivering operational and financial results in an automotive sales environment
- Knowledge of customer relationship management
- Knowledge of product and project management
- Strategic and operative customer management (process, methods, tools)
- Product / project and innovation management, price management
- Communication skills and communication management
- Negotiation management
- Ability to liaise at Senior levels both in car manufacturer´s facility and Bosch
Occasionally, depending on project needs, the successful candidate may be required to travel in the UK and internationally, for both customer meetings and technical meetings with Bosch colleagues.
Your future career offers you:
Competitive salary and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development