IT Auditor SAP
- Mittlerer Pfad 4, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: You will plan and perform IT security audits on all SAP systems within the Bosch group.
- Conscientious coordination: You will align audit results with the audited entity.
- Reliable implementation: You will monitor measure implementations.
- Help shape the future: You will ensure the secure operation of existing audit tool as well as further development of new functions.
- Personality: responsible and team player
- Working Practice: independence, able to convince and willing to innovate
- Experience: several years of relevant professional experience in audit methods and experience in the field of SAP security
- Knowledge: Knowhow in Database Technology (MS SQL Server, ODBC) and Programming (MS Access, T-SQL Programming, VBA Scripting)
- Languages: very good German and English skills both written and spoken
- Education: completed degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar qualification
Need support during your application?
Lindsay Rauch (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 32097
Need further information about the job?
Stefan Lindner (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 18910