Local Internship Graphics/Multimedia Editor
- FYI Center Tower 1, 5th floor, 2525 Rama IV Road, Klongtoei, Bangkok, th, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Functional Area: Multimedia
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Do you want to shape the Bosch brand with your ideas? Whether in the areas of social media, employer branding or internal marketing,– with us, you will have the chance to change the image of Bosch across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is represented in Thailand by four entities. Bosch automotive spare parts, power tools, security systems, thermotechnology, drive and control technology and packaging technology are distributed in Thailand by Robert Bosch Limited. Automotive components are manufactured in the Amata City Industrial Estate in Rayong, while the production of packaging machinery and the service for hydraulic equipment and machinery is located in the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate in Chonburi. Bosch in Thailand has a headcount of over 1,200 employees.
- You will support a cross functional team with multimedia content across several departments for internal and external use
- You will be tasked with coming up with new and creative content for the Thai market
- You will primarily assist the social media team with a leading role in editing and animating video
- You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Team player, flexible and good communication skills
- Prioritize well and produce quality results under deadline
- Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in multimedia design
- Fluent in Thai, Conversational in English
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia or related field
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Please include the following subject as below;
- Start date and End date of Internship Program
- Due date of university (When you can waiting feedback from BOSCH?)