Team Leader Management Accounting
- Cotswold Way, Worcester, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Leading, managing and developing a group of 6 associates and 1 intern.
- Reporting and analysis of TTGB Legal entity and plant result.
- Co-ordination of forecast and business plan processes.
- Product and Headcount Controlling.
- Initiate and lead projects to drive improvements and implement new concepts regarding departmental and business challenges.
- Finance Degree or experience in the relevant field.
- Experience in Bosch Management Accounting and IFRS.
- Experience in leading a team is preferable.
- Knowledge of SAP, especially FI and COPA (opt. MM, SD, PP).
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Result focussed: working under pressure towards a deadline.
- Reliable, diligent and flexible.
- Strong communication skills.
- Innovative and open-minded.