Algorithm Developer Machine Learning Applications for Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
For years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions - we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit "Automated Driving" we are developing systems which teach the car how to drive: innovative solutions of intelligent algorithms, software, sensors, actuators and ECUs make us to one of the leading companies in the development of highly- and fully-automated driving systems.
- You develop Behavior Planning concepts using a data-driven AI approach for defining driving behavior of a fully-automated driving vehicle.
- You implement these concepts in specific driving scenarios and compare their performance with existing Behavior Planning approaches to achieve a benchmark comparison.
- You work closely with the Bosch Corporate Research as well as with internal platform projects in the area of Automated Driving.
- You track the progress of your work together with other stakeholders and report the status to the project leader and relevant steering committees.
- Personality: You have excellent communication skills and are motivated to work on challenging problems while showing a high degree of flexibility.
- Working method: You have the ability to work as part of a team while maintaining a systematic approach towards problem solving and innovative development of algorithms.
- Experience: You have proven experience in the domain of Trajectory Planning and Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Reinforcement Learning) and preferably have made publications in a related field.
- Know-how: You are proficient in Python / C++ (necessary), ROS (recommended) and development on Linux systems (preferred).
- Languages: You are proficient in English. German language knowledge is a plus.
- Education: You preferably have a PhD in the domain of Robotics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Engineering Cybernetics or a related field.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
It is possible to work from home and part-time. Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Shantanu Salunke (Functional Department)
+49 172 9712944