Software and Algorithm Developer (Python/C++) for Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You develop Behavior Planning concepts using a Reinforcement Learning approach for defining driving behavior of a fully-automated driving vehicle.
- You implement these concepts in specific driving scenarios and compare their performance with existing Behavior Planning approaches to achieve a benchmark comparison.
- You work closely with the Bosch Corporate Research as well as with internal platform projects in the area of Automated Driving.
- You track the progress of your work together with other stakeholders and report the status to the project leader and relevant steering committees.
- Personality: You have excellent communication skills and are motivated to work on challenging problems while showing a high degree of flexibility.
- Working method: You have the ability to work as part of a team while maintaining a systematic approach towards problem solving.
- Experience: You have proven experience in the domain of Trajectory Planning and Machine Learning (especially Reinforcement Learning), and preferably have made publications in a related field.
- Know-how: You are proficient in Python / C++ (necessary), ROS (recommended) and development on Linux systems (preferred).
- Languages: You are proficient in English. German language knowledge is a plus.
- Education: You have a degree (M.Sc. or PhD) in the domain of Robotics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Engineering Cybernetics or a related field.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Shantanu Salunke (Functional Department)
+49 172 9712944