Internship Digital Marketing - Product Information Management
- Robert-Bosch-Ring 5-7, Grasbrunn bei München, BY, de
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Participate in building the digital transition at Bosch Security Systems by establishing Product Information Management (PIM) within a dedicated project
- Gain strategic and operational knowledge in one of the most requested skill sets in the future & project management methods
- Collect, consolidate and align business requirements of our global sales and marketing colleagues with our IT capabilities
- Plan, optimize, execute and track KPIs
- Work with an open-minded team and international environment
- Exciting, challenging and creative tasks
- You should be studying business administration, marketing, computer science/information systems, information systems
- Strong interest in digital content management and related product data
- IT affinity
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an analytical mind
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are an added advantage
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Solid communications, teaming and relationship skills
- First CMS (Content Management System) and/or SAP experience beneficial
Start: flexible start
Length of this internship: 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, your transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the application process?
Vanessa Mei (Human Resources Development)
+49 89 6290-2194