Mandatory internship Regional Marketing EMEA
- Robert-Bosch-Ring 5-7, Grasbrunn bei München, BY, de
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Regional Product Marketing Organization of the Business Unit FIRE supports the national offices in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa). In this context you will assume interdisciplinary responsibilities and tasks, which will challenge your creativity as well as your communication skills.
- Create business analysis on country and customer level, draw conclusions and recommendations
- Support in preparing power point presentations
- Analysis of competitor products and prices, benchmark and recommendation regarding price level
- Active collaboration in international product introductions
- Planning and realization of international customer events and workshops
- Maintenances and content management of the FIR partner Extranet and other platforms
- You are studying business administration, industrial engineering or similar fields of study
- You speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
- You possess analytical acumen and practical intelligence
- You are a team worker, you are self-contained and creative
- Ideally, you have acquired previous experience in marketing and have an interest in technical matters
Start: start from now on
Length of this internship: 5 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, your transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the application process?
Vanessa Mei (Human Resources Development)
+49 89 6290-2194