Internship – Assistance in the BIM (Building Information Modeling) Coordination
- Robert-Bosch-Ring 5-7, Grasbrunn bei München, BY, de
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Participating in the digital transition of the construction industry by supporting on Building Information Modeling topics
- Gaining strategic and operational knowledge in one the most requested processes in the construction industry
- Exciting, challenging and creative tasks
- An open-minded team and international environment
- Supporting the project team “Building Information Modeling”
- Planning, optimization, execution and tracking of KPIs
- Collection, consolidation and alignment of requirements with our internal and external customers
- You should be studying Engineering, Architecture or Construction or equivalent
- Mandatory internship according to your study regulations
- Knowledge about the BIM environment
- Strong interest and knowledge in working with BIM software (Autodesk Revit, Sketchup,…)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an analytical mind
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are an added advantage
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Solid communications, teaming and relationship skills
Start: February 2019
Length of this internship: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, your transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the application process?
Vanessa Mei (Human Resources Development)
+49 89 6290-2194