Internship Strategic Marketing/Sales Steering
- Robert-Bosch-Ring 5-7, Grasbrunn bei München, BY, de
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Support for the development of new strategic approaches in marketing and sales (strategy, organization, processes)
- Identification of market structures and requirements, conduction of market analyses
- Preparation and maintenance of excel tools for collection of market and customer requirements
- Support for the preparation of top management presentations
- Support for the global price management
- Ideal candidate is pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree, preferable business administration, industrial engineering, engineering or comparable
- Ideally with first experience in marketing or sales, alternatively respective university classes
- Is highly skilled in MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Has structured and independent way of working in project environment
- Has strong and fast problem-solving skills and is able to become familiar with new situations quickly
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and German (C1 level)
Start: from now on
Length of this internship: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, your transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the application process?
Vanessa Mei (Human Resources Development)
+49 89 6290-2194