Internship - IT Financial Management
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions,consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Support in further developing data models and management dashboards with Power Query, Power BI and DAX, which have replaced manual ETL processes and excel based internal reports for the Corporate Information Systems and Services, Finance and Controlling Department.
Serve as the User Department Project Manager for the Small IT Development Project, in which existing and future Power Query data model and Power BI dashboard mock ups will be fully migrated to and automated on a SQL database server.
Work closely with the IT project manager to complete the required documentation and analysis for Quality Gate approval and adhering to other project specific requirements.
Apply an iterative (“agile”) project management approach to the User Department working packages, considering the IT Development timeline and activities.
Provide coordination and consultation to the User Department in regards to proper prioritization of development requirements, considering internal procedures, capacity constraints and unplanned variable expenses.
Conduct the User Acceptance Tests of the end product prior to the first Go Live and amend any requirements as necessary to achieve the minimum viable product.
Please be aware that this internship will continue into the school year
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated with a degree in Information Systems, Finance or Computer Science
- Knowledge or interest in IT Finance and BI related topics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Query and Power BI
- VBA, SQL, Tableau and DAX experience is preferred
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint presentation creation skills
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Self-driven and proactive in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
To qualify for Bosch’s Domestic Internship Program, you must:
- Be a full-time student or recent graduate (<6 months) at an accredited university
- Maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA in a degreed program
- Not now or in the future require sponsorship
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)