Internship - IT Financial Management
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions,consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology withus, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial data relating to divisional spending and charging. Ensure consistency, clarity and accuracy in all reporting. Understand and work with complex financial systems.
Assist with the business plan development. Consolidate and analyze data and ensure clarity, consistency and accuracy. Handle complicated planning systems.
Ensure monthly recovery from divisional business units is processed without errors
Support divisional business units in compiling and interpreting financial data for reporting, planning and decision making purposes. Participate in the yearly budgeting process for divisional business units.
Review purchase orders against contracts and the budget within Current Plan
Track and monitor hardware/software deployment, maintain hardware/software standards/inventory records and create hardware/software assets, as needed.
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated with a degree in finance or accounting
- Knowledge or interest in IT-related topics
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint presentation creation skills
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Self-driven and proactive in order to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
To qualify for Bosch’s Domestic Internship Program, you must:
- Be a full-time student or recent graduate (<6 months) at an accredited university
- Maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA in a degreed program
- Not now or in the future require sponsorship
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)