IT Internship - Backup Operation and Data Storage Intern
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The intern will be involved in a series of office activities supporting for Backup Infrastructure and Storage Area Network team. In general terms they will include:
- Review invoice and PO status and provide feedback to management.
- Assist Backup Team in backup operation activities.
- Working technical experience with installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting, and supporting Server, Backup and Storage components
- Experience with Python preferred
- Able to problem solve and think analytically in a fast-paced environment
- Able to perform tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, fast learner, and works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to communicate technical procedures with non-technical customers
To qualify for Bosch’s Domestic Internship Program, you must:
- Be a full-time student or recent graduate (<6 months) at an accredited university
- Maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA in a degreed program
- Not now or in the future require sponsorship
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.