2019 Summer IT Internship: SAP Basis Administrator
- 1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Robert Bosch LLC is a leading technology and services company. We take advantage of our global opportunities for strong and meaningful development. Our ambition is to enhance the quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. We focus on our core competencies in automotive and industrial technologies as well as in products and services for professional and private use.
We are seeking an SAP Basis Administrator Intern to join our team! The individual will support our SAP Basis team in supporting and maintaining the SAP environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support day to day activities.
- Review, analyze alerts, and work with the group to address them as required
- Actively participate in team meetings and perform assigned tasks
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or comparable degree (mathematics, or similar).
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong customer-service awareness/orientation
- Possess effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Be able to present complex technical ideas in user-friendly language
- Fluency in German preferred
To qualify for Bosch’s Domestic Internship Program, you must:
- Be a full-time student or recent graduate (<6 months) at an accredited university
- Maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA in a degreed program
- Not now or in the future require sponsorship
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)