PSE Operations Leader
- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
This position will serve as an Operations leader for MOE4 PSE B104 manufacturing. Primary responsibilities include:
- Shop floor management along with supervising approximately 6 direct reports (Group leaders) and their operators along with 2 training coordinators.
- Ensuring safety of associates and work place.
- Planning and execution of various projects to meet business KPIs for safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Supporting capacity and headcount planning.
- Lead and mentor improvement activities.
- Ensure proper administration of HR policy.
- As transition training is complete, line assignment may change and additional responsibilities and projects will be assigned.
Required skills include:
Internal Bosch Applicants:
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience as a shop floor leadership for operations, manufacturing engineering, logistics or production system (internal Bosch candidates)
- Good performance review standing in the current position.
- Basic computer skill for MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
- Supervisor experience including performance reviews and coaching/counseling.
- Basic understanding of quality control systems.
- Hands-on experience of improvement projects (System CIPs, Shainin projects, Kaizen activities etc.).
Note - External non-Bosch candidates must also have B.S. In Engineering or related Technical Field as well as 2 years manufacturing experience in a leadership role within their organization.
Preferred skills include:
- B.S. In Engineering or related Technical Field
- Basic production system training.
- Problem solving skills, production planning, SAP-UBK (or equivalent manufacturing resource control system).
- Inventory control experience.
- Lean manufacturing project implementation experience.
- Being familiar with administration of HR policy.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)