Connectivity Engineering Internships
- Gipping Way, Stowmarket IP14, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Lawn and Garden Ltd.
Bosch Home and Garden is an innovative, customer driven and rapidly growing business worldwide. Our market leading premium products such as our robotics lawnmower are renowned for advances in user experience that makes effortless gardening a reality. We are world leaders in bringing game changing, environmentally friendly products to the market, specialising in robotic and cordless technology.
We have a number of Engineering Internships (12 months) commencing in the summer of 2019 here in Stowmarket, Suffolk. Working with our Autonomous Robotics team, you will be able to influence the design and performance of the next generation of our exciting Robotic Lawn Mower product range. With a large, active and diverse student community, Bosch Lawn and Garden in Stowmarket is the right choice for you!
Your contribution to something big:
- Work in both an office environment, gaining hands on experience of innovative feature development
- Perform research, implementation and testing in the area of new connectivity and “Internet of Things” functionalities
- Identify opportunities for improvement by utilising different problem solving techniques
- Create Proof-of-Concept prototypes and beta-versions of new software solutions
- Accurately report and document all completed testing for review by senior engineers
What distinguishes you:
- A penultimate year student studying towards a computer science or similar degree with the opportunity for a 12 month placement, aiming towards a 2:1 or above
- A hands on approach with practical skills
- Ability to write & debug software at a practical level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and dedicated, with the ability to achieve collective and individual targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal