Quality Planner for Production Area
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu Herghelie, ro
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.
• Tracking of quality issues, failure costs and quality figures within production
• Define measures to improve the quality within the production
• Responsible for claim management (8D, problem solving) internal / external claims
• Responsible for the general work instructions in the area
• Cooperation with affected departments (quality, technical functions, logistic, incoming inspection)
• Central coordinator in the plant for quality in the defined area
- University degree in technical study, such as electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality or manufacturing engineer
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- IT Knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
- Fluent English is mandatory