Commercial and Project Management Intern- Original Equipment (OE)
- 1 Viscount Centre, Millburn Hill Road, Coventry, England
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Coordination and follow up of prototype sample orders required for customer projects
- Contacting Bosch and Customer manufacturing plants to ensure on-time deliveries
- Responding to web-quote Request for Quotations
- Supporting General Invoicing Process - following up internal approval and
- Purchase order verification and filing
- Price Change history file maintenance
- Delivery volumes tracking
- Update of customer order forecast
- Maintenance of customer contacts list / man mapping
- Preparing occasional PowerPoint presentations
- General team support
What distinguishes you
- Engineering / Business undergraduate
- Have clear written and oral English skills
- German Speaker an advantage
- Experience in a sales/service office environment
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2019 for a 12-month internship.