Warehouse - Logistics Analyst BPS & Lean
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility
consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology
– with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all
across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
- Develop and rollout of Lean and quality tools for warehouse-operations
- Train and develop methodology of PSS, 6S, etc.
- further develop and roll-out existing standards for point- and system-CIP to drive process improvements in the warehouse-operation
- Facilitate the implementation of BPS/Lean - Standards
- run projects for improvement of standardized processes
- facilitate site-drawing, value stream, etc.
- facilitate FMEA for warehouseing incl. roll-out of improvement-projects out of the results
Bachelor-degree in industrial engineering, logistics or similar field
This is an entry-level to mid-career-level opportunity (generally associated with 1-5 years of related experience)
First experience in logistics, warehouse-operation or quality-functions related to warehouse-operations
Knowledge in lean- and quality tools, six-sigma
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.