Performance Testing Engineer
- Robert Bosch, No. 76, 77, Cyber Park, 3rd Cross Road, Electronic City, Phase 1, Dodathogur Village, Bengaluru, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a
global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
• Highly experienced on design review and building strategies for SAP performance testing and engineering.
• Should have knowledge on SAP architecture
• Experience in Load/stress/soak testing using Load runner /Performance Center.
• Ability to Analyze SAP systems for performance bottlenecks and offer tuning recommendations.
• For critical transactions :Capture the transaction runtime details like CPU usage (in milli sec) and DB usage- this information will be feed to SAP sizing report
• Review root cause analysis of production issues, QA related possible failure due to DB locking (example)
• Good knowledge on Database performance tuning
• Monitoring the DB dumps through the test process
• Ability to Work with team to monitor and suggest solutions, test environment related, monitoring related & load balancing related
• Needs very Good Communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
· Expertise in developing Scenarios in Controller based on the User Load and Transaction Volume
· Expertise in test scripts using NCA Oracle protocol in Load runner.
· Executed stress/load/rendezvous scenarios and regression testing for various operations and performed detailed test analysis reports and perform Disaster Recovery.
· Experience in added performance measurements for UNIX, Oracle, Web Logic server in Load Runner, controller and monitored online transaction response times, Web hits, TCP IP Connections, Throughput, CPU, Memory, Heap sizes, Various Http requests etc. Monitored Oracle database V$ session and system table stats.
· Experience in identifying the Memory Leaks in Different components. Protocol to Protocol Response times, Web Page break downs, Components sizes were analyzed and reporting.
· Experience in Performing the backend testing on Oracle, executed various DDL and DML statement.
Experience : 4-6 Years