Logistics Specialist Team Leader
- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
1. Inventory management through planning the availability of raw materials, component parts, and finished goods to ensure that all materials are available to meet production schedule demands and achieve required inventory levels.
2. Maintain SAP Master Data for components and finished goods.
3. Provide Mfg. with production schedules and support through proper supplier releases and forecasts.
4. Maintain positive customer relations through;
· customer order management (timely delivery of finished products)
· appropriate monitoring of supply base delivery performance
5. Provide support, mentoring, and leadership to Delivery Point Leaders (DPL)
6. Support CIP activities and Goal Deployment objectives.
4-year Bachelor degree and 5 - 8 years exp. in production planning and inventory control. Experience with mentoring and/or managing associates.
- Facilitates empowerment,development, diversity, and interaction within the team and with other teams
- Extensive customer contact, takes initiative to verify customer satisfaction with quality standards
- Generates innovative ideas and makes recommendations
- Makes decisions that effect income, expenses, operations, associates, and customers
- Promotes associate development and empowerment
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)