Office Student Administrator
- 1 Viscount Centre, Millburn Hill Road, Coventry, gb
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Limited is offering one 2nd or 3rd year student the opportunity to work at Bosch on a 6 or 12 month placement scheme. You would be working within the Powertrain Sales & Application Department of the Original Equipment Division based in the Science Park next to University of Warwick.
The department supports the design, application, development and project management activities for automotive components used by Jaguar Land Rover and other automotive manufacturers.
The successful applicant will work as a member of a team with a diverse range of responsibilities. There will be the chance for autonomous and creative working, the introduction to many sales and controlling systems, and the presentation of results at team meetings.
The placement will also provide the opportunity of gaining an insight into the operation of a global automotive systems supplier and an insight as to how it interfaces with vehicle / engine manufacturers.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Organization and preparation of presentation of/for customer meetings and events and internal meetings (inc Workshops).
- Travel management and controlling for the field office, work closely with the site administrator.
- Support in running of the office – supply management , visitors /meeting management , facilities management
- Project support to the calibration team including MCR planning management, expense management.
- PO management for the team.
- Management of the online dept pages.
- Have clear written and oral English skills
- A keen interest in Business Management in an automotive environment
- Ability to manage several tasks at once
- Be proficient in MS Office applications, in particular Excel and Power Point
- A good communicator
- Self starter and self motivated
- Flexible and well organised, able to cope under pressure
- Able to work independently or part of a team
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative.
We would like you to start in July 2019 for a 6 to 12 months placement.
Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.