Researcher – Machine Learning for Intelligent Systems (RTC -AI)
- 123, Hosur Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch has over 1700 associates worldwide, who specialize in delivering the next generation breakthroughs in technology. Some of the areas of research include software intensive systems, artificial intelligence, robotics, computer vision, human computer interaction, energy, materials, production technology and software engineering. This research is the foundation for Bosch’s innovations that pave the way for the technologies of tomorrow that will shape our lives. We collaborate with top researchers at leading research institutes and universities all over the world in order to retain our competitiveness. We rely on our global network of Bosch research locations in Germany, USA, India, Singapore, China, Japan and Russia to achieve this goal.
For more information visit: https://www.bosch.com/research/
The Research and Technology Center at Bangalore focuses on research in Internet technologies, computer vision and embedded real time systems. We are now looking for researchers who will pursue meaningful research by working with top-tier universities worldwide and corporate partners from our existing and future businesses.
The Internet of Things group at Bosch Research and technology Center India is looking for creative & motivated researchers to work on topics related to Pervasive Computing/Intelligent Systems. The candidate is expected to have the ability to explore real life problems and identify the research challenges as part of the team engaged in bringing Intelligence to the next generation of Intelligent Systems using Machine Learning. You will work as part of a talented team, supported by a software engineering team. You'll be among the first to see and use this technology to solve real problems in ways never attempted by others.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to perform foundation research, to take initiative, to work in international teams and the necessary development/implementation skills to accomplish the proof of concept.
- Ph.D. from reputed Indian institutes (IISc, IITs, IIITs, etc.) or from reputed international institutes with good track record of publications in the areas of Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications Engineering/ Electrical and related branches with background in Machine Learning and application of Machine Learning to develop Intelligent Systems.
- Ph.D. could be any of the areas of:
- Machine Learning for Intelligent Systems
- Pervasive Computing
- Context Aware Systems
- IoT Data Analytics
- Familiarity with programming languages: Python/R/Java/
- Good knowledge on any of the topics:
- Machine Learning
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Time Series Analysis
- Probabilistic Graphical Models
- Reinforcement Learning
- Ability to design experiment and create proof-of-concept deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and mass communication skills
- Entrepreneurial skills/experience