Researcher/Senior Researcher – Numerical Methods for Embedded Systems
- 123, Hosur Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch has over 1700 associates worldwide, who specialize in delivering the next generation breakthroughs in technology. Some of the areas of research include software intensive systems, artificial intelligence, robotics, computer vision, human computer interaction, energy, materials, production technology and software engineering. This research is the foundation for Bosch’s innovations that pave the way for the technologies of tomorrow that will shape our lives. We collaborate with top researchers at leading research institutes and universities all over the world in order to retain our competitiveness. We rely on our global network of Bosch research locations in Germany, USA, India, Singapore, China, Japan and Russia to achieve this goal.
For more information visit: https://www.bosch.com/research/
The Research and Technology Center at Bangalore focuses on research in Internet technologies, computer vision and embedded real time systems. We are now looking for researchers who will pursue meaningful research by working with top-tier universities worldwide and corporate partners from our existing and future businesses.
We are seeking highly creative & motivated researchers to develop novel numerical solvers for our embedded applications. You will work as part of a talented team, supported by a software engineering team. You'll be among the first to see and use this technology to solve real problems in ways never attempted by others. The ideal candidate should have the ability to perform foundational research, to take initiative, to work in international teams and the necessary development/implementation skills to accomplish the proof of concept.
Ph.D./MS/M.Tech from reputed Indian institutes (IITs, IIITs, IISc, etc.) or from reputed international institutes with good track record of research publications related to:
- Numerical methods for modelling and simulation (for online and offline model solving)
- Control theory
- Optimization methods
0+ years (for the post of researcher)/5+ years (for the post of senior researcher) of research lab/industry/post doctoral experience
- Experience with simulation tools: Matlab and Simulink or Maplesim or other Modelica tools
- Familiarity with statistical methods, data analysis, design of experiments would be desirable
- Programming languages: Python, C/C++
- Knowledge of code performance optimization would be desirable
- Experience in system identification, parameter estimation would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with embedded real time systems would be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills