- Bommanahalli Rd, Bommanahalli, Karnataka 572106, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
ECA2_TM (C/C++) Specialist:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Low level driver development for V850, RH850 controllers
· Integration of software modules
· Hardware Board bring up activities
· Writing test Specification from requirements
· Interaction with production engineers during sample production phase
· Support for hardware testing during Sample Production
· Development of test routines to test, specific feature of HW for modules like SDARS, ALSA, Graphic etc
· GUI development using QT
· Test specification and Concept development for test module and testable features
· Strong knowledge and work experience on Embedded C, C++ and QT is must required
· Should have passion for testing with high learn-ability skills
· Should have knowledge on V850, RH850, iMX6 and INTEL controllers/processors
· Should have experience on RTOS, Linux OS and assembly coding
· Should have knowledge in SCM tools like Clear Case, and tools like JIRA, etc
· Strong know how on 32/64 bit controllers
· Should be able to understand Schematics and PCB layouts
· Knowledge in communication protocols like SPI , UART, I2C, CAN, LIN, MOST etc
· HW soldering knowledge would be an added advantage
· AUTOSAR knowledge would be an added advantage
· Good Team Player and Should have strong analytical, and logical skills
· Good communication skills is a must
BE is a must
Less than 5 years experience