Computer Vision Developer Intern
- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At the Robert Bosch Research and Technology Center, we are developing a computer-vision-assisted video annotation system for autonomous driving to provide large-scale datasets efficiently. Computer-vision algorithms needed for the system include but not limited to transfer learning, object classification, optical character recognition for street view images, and semantic segmentation. The applicant should have taken related courses (image processing, computer vision, deep learning, etc.), be aware of the state-of-the-art algorithms, and have hands-on experiences with large datasets.
We need a highly skilled and motivated intern to develop and deploy such algorithms. The intern will work closely with Bosch researchers to solve challenges in autonomous driving data annotation and implement our design ideas.
- Develop and deploy computer vision algorithms in Linux GPU environment
- Improve efficiency with human in the loop
- Integration with web services
- Work with team members to solve the challenges in data annotation
- Currently pursuing master degree in related fields (computer vision, machine learning, signal processing)
- Strong programming skills: Python, C++
- Experience with deep learning packages: Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras
- Familiar with Linux
- Currently pursuing Ph.D. with research and publication experience
- Experience with large scale datasets for autonomous driving: KITTI, Caltech Pedestrian benchmark
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 months of part-time or full-time Spring 2019 internship, OR
- 3 months of summer internship
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)