Graduate Software Developer
- 38 Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, England, gb
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training and information services.
In it's Automotive Aftermarket division, Bosch employs more than 17,000 associates in 150 countries.
We are currently looking for a passionate, technically minded and driven Graduate Software Developer to join our engineering team based in Cheadle, Stockport. You will work within one of our development teams producing software or hardware for the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Harley Davidson and Ford across a range of technologies and platforms.
- Developing cutting edge technology for industry leading automotive manufacturers
- Creating solutions to problems
- Researching and developing the next versions of our global product range
- Contributing to our product roadmap
- Releasing software updates to our international clients
- Designing bespoke solutions for our clients
- Contribute to our development teams
- Degree qualified Engineering, Computer Science or Software with a 2.2 or higher
- Software, Web, iOS or Android Development Experience
- An interest in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Driven by technology and interested in designing complex solutions for client’s problems
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge, use or participation in open source software projects an advantage
Your future career offers you:
Competitive salary and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development