Vehicle Personalization Technician
- 1555 Fairlane Drive, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is a designer and manufacturer of automotive repair tools, including advanced computerized diagnostic equipment. Join our research and development team in an innovative technology environment where you will be involved in the development of new and expanded automotive diagnostic software solutions on multiple platforms.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accessory vehicle fitments for testing, and marketing
- Support the engineering team for product installation, evaluation, and quality reviews and fitment.
- Support carry over product vehicle fitments and sign off
- Oversee the development of dealer channel installation instructions
- Assist D&R engineers with the scheduling of accessory try outs to develop installation instructions where and when required
- Coordinate the posting of dealer channel installation instruction on the Genuine Accessories web site
- Schedule garage work.
- Garage area maintenance, part disposition and part storage
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to multi-task between a computer and vehicle repair procedures.
- Must own a complete set of tools.
- Must have a strong technical background in automotive repair.
- Must have a good understanding of computer and various software applications.
- Must be able to perform some heavy lifting and be in strong physical condition.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Ford dealership experience is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship.
- Not eligible for VA/VN assignment.
- Must be within a commutable distance to facility or be able to self-relocate.
- Must have a valid Michigan or Ohio driver’s license
It is the policy of Bosch to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Bosch does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law.