HR Payroll Administrator
- Cotswold Way, Worcester Park KT4, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders to ensure accurate data processing.
- Coordinate the Company Benefits in Kind.
- Processing month end accounts for Payroll.
- Ownership of the expense process which consists of liaising with our third party provider and ensuring timely payments.
- Support HR, Business Partners and HR Systems in providing quality customer service.
- Key driver in the continuous improvement of HR and Payroll processes.
- Provide all customers with relevant Payroll data as requested.
- AAT qualified or interested in gaining this qualification.
- Strong numerical and administration skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and dedicated.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise workload.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- Have the ability to communicate confidently.
- Able to present themselves well when communicating with customers.
- Participation as full member of a team and contributes to team effort, cooperates and works collaboratively with others to achieve group objectives.