Senior Full Stack Developer
- 38 Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, England, gb
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries we offer spare parts, technical information and training as well as diagnostic hardware, software and services, all used in the analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
Are you an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer with expert technical skills?
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of two Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team in Stockport. This exciting role offers the chance to work with the market leaders in the vehicle manufacturing industry.
- Developing vehicle diagnostic software using cloud services in a demanding and energetic environment
- Design and implementation of complex business solutions
- Providing a level of leadership in the design and development of software components
- Producing high quality software with minimum oversight
- Contributing to and take responsibility for software architectural decisions
- Working together with fellow Scrum team members and the Product Owner to refine and split user stories
- Designing and developing software features based on tasks defined together with fellow Scrum team members
- Investigate and correct software defects
- Defining and implementing automated software tests against task and user story acceptance criteria
- Working on worldwide products
- Design, implementation and deployment of cloud services
- Experience of developing production software coupled with a broad range of technical knowledge / skills including:
- Server development
- Java server
- Database knowledge
- REST design and implementation
- Testing experience
- Test Driven Development
- Experience of AWS (release deployment, basic management, architecture design, architecture implementation, knowledge of available features, scalability and performance tuning and monitoring)
- Have exposure to system, solution and software architecture
- Have knowledge of working within a Scrum of Kanban environment on 2-week sprints
Your future career offers you:
Competitive salary and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development