Software Quality Assurance Lead
- 38 Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, England, gb
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training and information services.
In it's Automotive Aftermarket division, Bosch employs more than 17,000 associates in 150 countries.
- To take ownership of Software Quality processes – setting metrics and control bands as per project requirements
- Supporting Project Leaders with system test strategy
- Participation in software lifecycle process assessments
- Independent Quality Manager to software project teams, supporting product release process, managing software quality gate process
- Quality representative in software project and platform governance meetings
- Quality monitoring and reporting
- Training (both Quality and Compliance topics)
- Internal Auditor - ISO9001, central and internal rules and guidelines
- Experience of quality management principles within software processes is essential
- Knowledge of quality management tools (e.g. 8D)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Trained auditor
- Knowledge of ISO15504/ISO33020 Automotive SPICE is advantageous
- Experience in training delivery is desirable
Your future career offers you:
Competitive salary and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development