IN_RBIC_Assistant Manager_CNC Process Specialist
- Chakan, Nanekarwadi, Maharashtra 410501, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Chassis Systems India Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Chassis Systems India Ltd is a 100 % Bosch owned company in India. The company design and develops world-class Hydraulic Brake System Parts which includes Boosters, Tandem master Cylinders and Proportionating valves. The Control Division develops innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance like ABS and ESP. RBIC would soon be expanding its portfolio in passive safety and other Driver assistance products.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
- Set-up, Adjustment and Fine Tuning of machining & deburring processes
- Process failure analysis & preventive actions
- Implementation of Process optimization projects to improve productivity
- Release Procedures for New machines/ Process / Products
- PPAP procedures
- Engineering change management
- Graduate Production/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering with 5-8 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of horizontal machining processes, CNC programming & cutting tools
- Should know Statistical process control (machine & process capability)