OES Quality Manager
- 38 Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, England, gb
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training and information services.
In it's Automotive Aftermarket division, Bosch employs more than 17,000 associates in 150 countries.
The successful candidate will manage the team responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of OES training quality activities in line with Bosch divisional and/or training business plans, to the satisfaction of customers and the relevant industry organisations. The OES Quality Manager has responsibility for training quality policies, processes and standards.
- Manage and direct the personnel resource of the OES training quality team, controlling and delegating all elements necessary for the administering of training quality activities
- Provide the necessary quality process/management support for the establishment, delivery and maintenance of apprentice and technical training programmes
- Oversee the processes necessary for ensuring the training skills development and attainment of the required qualifications of the co-ordinators, trainers/assessors and internal quality assurers
- Establish and maintain all quality policies, ensuring the suitability of quality processes in accordance to the latest education body standards/requirements, to the needs of the business and customers
- Promote and disburse the training quality policies and processes amongst the wider training team
- Support the training operations/delivery team through the alignment of learner progress, funding organisation requirements and customer satisfaction to the commercial activities of the business
- Act as the OES Training business representative/contact to the key industry organisations such as Ofsted, ESFA and IMI and maximise business opportunities as well as resolve customer issues when required
- Maintain close working relationships with the IAM teams to ensure reciprocal support and efficient and consistent deployment of training quality standards
- Have an appropriate teaching or management qualification at degree level or equivalent
- Functional Skills level 2 standard of education, with strong proficiency in written English, mathematics and IT
- Hold A1, V1 or equivalent qualifications
- Have an in depth knowledge of the automotive training business and government funded programmes
- Possess proven organisational and people management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in regional and customer sites
- Display, at all times, a customer oriented, service provider attitude and be a positive ambassador for the company
- Engage in the process of improving our business processes by contributing ideas and suggestions
- Communicate proactively and effectively at all levels, both externally and internally
- Be determined, energetic and flexible
The flexibility to travel throughout the UK is required in order to support certain business activities. From time to time, this will entail participation in events outside of normal working hours and staying away from home.
Your future career offers you:
Competitive salary and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development