- 3574 Tambon Ta Sit, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj, Rayong, th
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory to ensure the availability of goods
- Handle for inventory level in target
- Handle supplier evaluation
- Handle for customer satisfaction (8D, 5why provide in time in case any complain)
- Handling for scrap process (BOI & non BOI) with FCM and manufacturing team
- IPN coordinator with Bosch global
- Coordinate for incoming customs process with BOI dept. forwarder and receiving with external WH
- Analyze the needs of RM in MRP accordance with the production requirement, as well as optimize the inventory level
- Establish the delivery plan to meet different customer's requirement.
- Establish the production plan to meet the delivery plan
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- 1-3 years experience in similar position
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in ISO and TS14969 is an advantage but not mandatory
- Proificient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good command in Thai and English
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.