Management Accountant – R&D Business Partner
- Cotswold Way, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Project calculations.
- Budget controlling (Actual, forecast, plan, etc.) for R&D.
- Headcount Controlling for R&DLicence agreements (setup, forecasting/planning of income/cost etc.)
- Drive process and customer-oriented improvements.
- Investment appraisals.
- Point of contact for COR1 team regarding process for new part introduction or modification (ECR)
- Support COR1 in achieving team goals for quality of reporting and analysis.
- Other ad-hoc requests from various parts of the business.
- Finance Degree or experience in the relevant field.
- Working knowledge in the use of SAP-CO preferable.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Result focussed: working under pressure towards a deadline.
- Reliable, diligent and flexible.
- Strong communication skills.