Contact Centre Team Leader
- Cotswold Way, Worcester Park KT4, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- Supervising a team within the Contact Centre in order to ensure that team members are motivated and supported in performing their job role.
- Playing a key role in the development of staff and particularly in respect of the members of their team.
- Conducting evaluation and monitoring sessions; including providing feedback and coaching in order to measure and improve performance, efficiency and customer service.
- Taking responsibility for the operational running of the Contact Centre as and when required.
- Developing and handling new projects, initiatives and processes in order to improve performance and customer service.
- Customer orientated, reliable, dedicated and self-motivated.
- Ability to motivate, develop and mentor others in order to achieve collective and individual targets.
- Must have good communication and organisational skills, be numerate and literate to a high level.
- IT literate with experience using Excel, Power Point and Word. Experience of SAP systems beneficial.
- Contact Centre experience preferred.